Wednesday, April 9, 2014

An Update and some Pictures...

Here are a few pictures of Sister Bodine.  She actually doesn't seem to take many pictures.  We received these from her current companion, Sister Gillins, with whom she is having a WONDERFUL time. 
In fact, since everyone always asks us how Sister Bodine is doing, I thought I would copy a note her companion wrote in her own letter to her family (posted on her blog).  The comments reminded me so much of Sister Bodine, I thought anyone who reads this blog might enjoy them as well...

"Can I start out to tell you all how amazing my companion is? She has the biggest and sweetest heart I know. She has a true love for everyone and this gospel. I have learned so much from her. She has taught me the importance of exact obedience and we have seen the effects of it. Even though we may not have a lot of people progressing, we know that we are trying our best and that gives us the most comfort.
...
So on Friday Sister Bodine and I tracted. First of all I hate tracting.Talking to people is the hardest for me. Sister Bodine is so good at it. She is such a good example to me in that area. It is so natural for her to walk up to someone random and start talking about the gospel; someday I hope to be like that."





 

No comments:

Post a Comment